Bath Spa University's Job Shop
We help all Bath Spa students find part-time jobs in the local area, including jobs available on campus.
- The Job Shop is a free service to all students.
- We have a huge range of vacancies, updated daily.
- Last academic year the Job Shop advertised over 2000 job opportunities.
- We make sure that all the employers who advertise with us meet our Code of Practice.
Apply for Jobs
Log in to Bath Spa CareerHub to start searching for a job. Set your preference for Vacation and Part-time Jobs. You will then be updated with new vacancies on a regular basis.
Once you're logged in, you’ll also be able to search for jobs on campus, such as Library Helpers, Research Assistants, Telephone Canvassers, Events Staff for Bath Spa Live, Computing Support and much more.
Help with your CV
We also offer tips on improving your applications, including your CV and cover letters.
Benefits of part-time work
As well as earning money, a part-time job can provide you with two important additions to your CV:
Future employers will be interested in what transferable skills you can bring to their organisation.
It is not so much a matter of what you do but what you have learnt from it, and your ability to demonstrate this to a future employer.
Real life student stories
To fully appreciate the benefits of part-time work, read the student profiles whose part-time jobs helped them kick start their career.
- Drop-in: Mon-Fri, 12.30 - 2 p.m. during term-time, Newton Park Library, Room G02.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01225 875864