Replacing a Certificate

Unfortunately, due to our move to becoming a virtual university, we are unable to provide replacement documents at this time. 

We are still able to offer some academic transcripts and academic references through email only.

Prior to 1992, your certificate may have been awarded by the Council for National Academic Awards (CNAA), University of Bath or University of Bristol, in which case you should contact the relevant institution for a new certificate.

Please email for more information. Please include your full name at time of studies, date of birth and, if known, your student number, and we will be able to advise further what we can do for you.