A selection of resources from various providers on the topic of managing stress:
- Free i-resilience questionnaire and report from Robertson Cooper
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Useful article on the physiological and psychological causes of stress BBC Science - What is Stress?
- NHS Choices - Stress, Anxiety and Depression - advice on understanding, managing and coping with stress.
- Banes Primary Care Trust - Psychology in Bath and North East Somerset - local courses, information and other resources on dealing with stress, anxiety and depression.
- Bristol and South Gloucestershire - LIFT Psychology in Bristol and South Gloucestershire - local courses, information and other resources on dealing with stress, anxiety and depression.
- Stress Management Society - advice and guidance for businesses and individuals on identifying, coping with and managing stress.
- For support if you have suffered a bereavement - Cruse Bereavement
- BSU Learning and Development website - for information about courses and resources available at BSU.
There's always our EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) provider, Lifeworks, for help, advice and support. The username and password are on the membership card you received. Please contact HR for the username and password if you do not have your membership card.