Campus Map Board
The campus map board has an illuminated middle section where a printed paper or vinyl map can be inserted. This allows for easy updating whenever there are changes to buildings or roads as a result of development work. The text on the metal sections of the board use the Bliss font.
Roadside Direction Signs
These roadside direction signs use the Bliss font.
The finger pointer signs use the Bliss font.
Building Description Signs
This is the standard building name / description sign. It uses the Bath Spa New Roman Headline font.
Some of the signs above allow the addition of temporary signage for events.
- Sign Location Map (.pdf)
Signs currently in stock:
- VISITORS - WELCOME (sign 1)
- OPEN DAY – WELCOME (sign 1)
- CAMPUS TOUR – WELCOME (sign 1)
- PARKING AND REGISTRATION (sign 12)
- PARKING (sign 15, 18)
- REGISTRATION (sign 15, 18)
- OPEN DAY REGISTRATION (sign 15)
- BOARD OF GOVERNORS – WELCOME (sign 1)
- POSTGRADUATE OPEN DAY – WELCOME (sign 1)
- PGCE OPEN EVENING – WELCOME (sign 1)
- CONCERT VISITORS – WELCOME (sign 1)
- THEATRE VISITORS – WELCOME (sign 1)
Procedure for requesting new signs:
- For additional post-mounted signs email Signs Now (Jerry Seal - email@example.com) with instructions on the wording and location of signs required. One week’s notice is required. Each panel costs £24.50 (but can be re-used as often as required). Please note that not all signs are the same size, so it is important to identify which temporary panel is required for which sign.
- Ask Signs Now to deliver the signs direct to Security.
- Inform Security of the event and that temporary signage will be provided, with the location of the event and where temporary signs need to be placed (plus directions of arrows). Please use this template: