Historical (Listed Building) Door Nameplates
Below are two examples of door nameplates for use in historical buildings. The nameplates use the Bath Spa New Roman Headline font.
These nameplates are made to order by the Estates department.
Standard Door Nameplates
There are three sizes of standard internal door plates; large, medium and small. Each one allows the insertion of a paper nameplate (see the templates below). The nameplate inserts use the Arial font.
Paper Nameplate Inserts
Download, complete, and print the appropriate nameplate template for your door:
- Large paper insert department (.dotx)
- Medium paper insert four occupants (.dotx)
- Medium paper insert two occupants (.dotx)
- Small paper insert Department name (.dotx)
- Small paper insert room name (.dotx)
- Small paper insert single occupant (.dotx)
To insert a nameplate into a blank holder, use a suction tool: